Donation form


    I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. Please notify the charity if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
    I am a UK taxpayer and I would like Wealden Talking News to treat any donation that I have made for the four tax years prior to the year of this declaration, and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify Wealden Talking News otherwise, as Gift Aid donations.
  • £ 0.00
  • You can pay by credit or debit card. All payments are made through our secure processing platform Stripe. If you have any questions please contact [email protected]. .
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Header image: 'Silver Birch at Dusk' - photograpy by John Meakin (husband of listener Leila Meakin)

Scroll to Top
Skip to content